Thursday, March 8, 2018

Birdie Shaker Box Card....................

                       Tonight is the CARS (Chicago Area Rubber Stampers) March meeting.....the theme for this month's card is "Shaker Box".
                        From my Silhouette, I chose a bird cut out centered on a red cardstock circle.  A circle of acetate was glued to the back of the bird circle...then two circular layers of cut out fun foam glued together made the shaker box under the bird circle. White beads made the "Shakers" in the box.
                         Shaker Box Cards used to be so labor intensive....but with the Silhouette to cut out the top circle and the foam circles underneath.....it went quickly and was fun to do!

No comments:

My Dad Is A Lacrosse Coach - 25 Layouts in 2021

  I love navy paper...with almost any color. In this layout I chose bright yellow, red and assorted patterned paper and white & navy let...