Monday, February 6, 2017

January, February, Winter and Penguins

                                                                     Winter is here. 
We're past all the hoopla of the Holidays and we're down to the basics of Winter......cold...cold and just a touch more cold. When I think of Winter...I think of snow, ice, cold and penguins.  What?...you don't think of penguins?  Let me fix that for you.  Here is the January Class Sampler....Penguins! Eight of them...all doing their favorite winter activities...from ice skating to ice fishing...and there is one little penguin eating a fresh icicle.  (Go ahead...tell me that you didn't do that when you were a kid.) I know that January is gone and it's February...but it's still Winter....so this Sampler will still be appropriate for this month.

No comments:

My Dad Is A Lacrosse Coach - 25 Layouts in 2021

  I love navy paper...with almost any color. In this layout I chose bright yellow, red and assorted patterned paper and white & navy let...