Friday, September 9, 2016

Daring Cardmakers....Wonderful World Card!

                               Kathy's theme for this week's challenge at Daring Cardmakers is a beautiful song sung by Louis Armstrong...."What A Wonderful World". This song has always been one of my favorites and still has the ability to make me cry.  We don't want you to cry, however, so take a look at the lyrics from this song and see how you would like to interpret them in your own card creation.
                              The background paper on my card above is from Illustrated Faith by Bella Blvd. The globe is from Silhouette and the little people were made with a die from My Favorite Things.

                                                       What A Wonderful World
                                                  I see trees of green, red roses too
                                                  I see them bloom for me and you
                                                 And I think to myself, what a wonderful world.

                                                 I see skies of blue and clouds of white
                                                The bright blessed day and the dark sacred night
                                                And I think to myself, what a wonderful world.

                                                The colors of the rainbow so pretty in the sky
                                                Are also in the faces of the people passing by.
                                                I see friends shaking hands, saying how do you do
                                               They're really saying I love you.

                                                I hear babies cry I watch them grow.
                                               They'll learn much more than I'll ever know.
                                               And I say to myself...What a Wonderful World!

                               Beautiful....right?  Use this song as inspiration for creating a "Wonderful" card and post it on the Daring Cardmakers Blog....we'd love to see it!
                             
                       

No comments:

My Dad Is A Lacrosse Coach - 25 Layouts in 2021

  I love navy paper...with almost any color. In this layout I chose bright yellow, red and assorted patterned paper and white & navy let...